Increasingly international companies, fund managers, listed businesses and family offices are considering moving their headquarters or operations to Jersey as part of their strategy to re-locate their main activities or key decision makers to a business-friendly, stable and easily accessible jurisdiction. Regardless of the type of the motivation for the decision to move or the type of the business activities, we are well equipped to assist with your relocation in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- We will work closely with you and your advisors to assist with the key considerations when moving your business operations or headquarters to Jersey. We will support you all the way from setting up of a suitable local legal entity and to providing full ongoing corporate governance support.
- We will either accommodate you within our own office or source for you a separate managed office space based on your needs and requirements. In both cases, we will provide full support in setting up IT infrastructure and provide a dedicated IT support on an ongoing basis.
- We will assist with the recruitment of local staff or, on will, second our staff to immediately support you. We will also provide full HR assistance and payroll services to your local employees.
- We will take care of your local accounting and bookkeeping requirements and will source further assistance and advice with respect to any local tax filing and other reporting obligations.
- We will also assist you with application for a local business license to operate, occupy office space and employ non-locally qualified employees.
Our Relocation Services include:
- Initial support and access to our local network of legal, tax and regulatory advisors as well as facilitating assistance from organisations such as “Locate Jersey” and “Digital Jersey”,
- Assist and coordinate the application for residency for the principal or business owner which is based on criteria relevant to high net worth individuals,
- Assistance with the following key corporate considerations:
- Establishment of a local company to hold shares in the operational business; or
- Migration of a foreign operational company to Jersey;
- Provide support in creating a business plan in order to apply for the requisite business license to operate locally, occupy business premises and employ local employees,
- Assist with any applications to employ non- Jersey staff (essential employees),
- Facilitate the provision of local regulatory advice if any of the intended activities are going to be regulated (e.g. investment management, insurance business etc.),
- Help in finding a suitable office space or providing our own office space and infrastructure.
Our Domiciliation Services include:
- Provide comprehensive corporate secretarial services, to include local tax and statutory filings, provision of qualified company secretary and creating bespoke compliance and risk management procedures,
- We can provide directorship services or source an independent full or part time experienced director,
- We will support the operations with full HR assistance such as the provision of employee handbook, employment contracts and full payroll services for local employees,
- We will take care of local statutory bookkeeping and accounting as well as provision of management accounts,
- We will accommodate the business at our premises and provide ring-fenced secured IT infrastructure for the local employees or find a rented office space, if required,
- We will assist with any treasury and cash management requirements to include opening and running of bank accounts, payments, FX etc.